|Event Date||Mon Apr 20 EDT - Fri May 22 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Basic Administrative Duties of a Trustee is one of two courses devoted to the basic skills and knowledge for understanding subject matter important to a trust professional.
• This course develops knowledge pertaining to:
• Wills and the probate process
• The groundwork of personal trusts
• The personal trust document
• Basic trust administration
Those employees who have recently joined the trust department in support positions, non-trust personnel within the bank who work with trust officers and trust clients, as well as employees of service providers to trust companies who want to develop a better understanding of their clients' business needs.