Wed Jun 16 +08 - Thu Jun 17 +08 (4 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jun 15 7:00pm - Thu Jun 17 8:00am
BCI World Horizons is a new international, virtual event for business continuity and resilience professionals, which follows on the success of our first virtual event in 2020.
This new event is particularly aimed at those residing in Australasia, Asia, India, and the Middle East, although we invite all professionals to attend, no matter your location, and access to sessions will be available On Demand.
The last 12 month's have been tough, with BC and resilience professionals across the region working hard to combat the effects of COVID-19. The theme for this event - 'Facing the Future Together' - will look at case studies and past experiences, but it will also look forward to how we deal with the new challenges and the changed world we now live.
By attending BCI World Horizons you will:
• Have access to over 70 hours of ideas and experiences throughout 2 days
• Have access to sessions for 30 days On Demand - so you won’t miss a thing!
• Be able to network and share ideas with international professionals
• Discover & learn more about the latest products & services on the market via the Virtual Exhibition.
The conference programme will contain multiple streams including:
• Back to beginnings
• Cyber and IT resilience
• Emergency planning, exercising & crisis management
• Soft skills
• Supply chain resilience
• Operational Resilience
2021 Sponsors & Partners
• Business Olympian
• JBT Global
• Marjason Consulting DWC-LLC