Wed Jul 17 CET - Fri Jul 19 CET (over 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Jul 17 3:00am - Fri Jul 19 12:00pm
KN 3 Avenue, Kigali, Rwanda
The demand for accountability, transparency, effectiveness and efficiency in allocation and utilization of resources within organizations through good corporate governance is increasing now than ever before.
This year’s summit will focus, among others, on initiatives for accelerating progress in infrastructure integration, information technology and digital revolutions, Africa Continental Free Trade Area, and other continental wide agendas including Africa’s Agenda 2063 and the global Agenda 2030. Critical to note is that technology is vital in transforming the way of doing business across the continent, thus the need to examine how to better integrate public and private efforts to improve the environment for conducting business in Africa.
Come share views, best practices and lessons on transforming regional institutions for more effective policy and institutional harmonization. Summit topics include:
• Effective Governance for Good Public Finance Management – the Case for Rwanda
• The Role of the Continental Free Trade Area in Promoting Intra-African Trade
• Africa’s Infrastructure Roadmap – A case for Infrastructure Mapping in Africa
• Making Finance work in the Region
• Contemporary corporate governance issues from an audit perspective
• Service Delivery and Performance Management in Public Service – Lessons from Rwanda.
• Fraud & Accountancy.
• Technology & Innovation in Accountancy.
• Ease of Doing Business in Rwanda – Open Forum with Kenyans in Rwanda
• Management Vs Leadership – What’s the African Question
Who Should Attend?
Accounting & Finance Professionals, Senior Managers and Executives, Line Managers, Practitioners, Compliance and Risk Experts, ICT professionals, HR Professionals, Senior Officers in the Public & Private Sectors, Supervisors, Economists, Engineers, Architects, Marketers, among other professionals.