|Event Date||Thu Mar 5 EST (almost 2 years ago)|
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
1700 Tysons Blvd, McLean, VA 22102, USA
The #1 market briefing event on the state and local government IT market: Beyond the Beltway 2020!
The Center for Digital Government’s IT market analysts and key government leaders share insights into the state and local space and pinpoint opportunities, trends and issues to help you fine-tune your business strategies and validate your sales and marketing activities.
At Beyond the Beltway, you will:
• Hear firsthand from panels of leading state and local CIOs and government executives about opportunities, emerging trends and government initiatives that are shaping the market.
• Learn what state and local programs are changing due to federal policy and funding updates.
• Understand the issues that will drive government IT spending.
• Get briefed on vertical IT spending in health and human services, transportation, justice/public safety and more.
• Network with fellow industry leaders to exchange ideas and explore potential partnerships.
Chief Information Officer, Department of Technology and Information, State of Delaware
Senior Staff Writer, Governing
Chief Information Officer, State of Utah
Deputy Executive Director, Department of Information Resources and Chief Information Officer, State of Texas
Chief Information Officer, State of North Dakota
Chief Information Officer, State of Ohio
Chief Information Officer and General Manager, Information Technology Agency, City of Los Angeles, CA
Director and State Chief Information Officer, Washington Technology Solutions
Director, Office of Innovation and Technology and Chief Information Officer, City of Philadelphia, PA
• CDWG TagPeople
• Checkmarx DLT
• Citrix Public Sector
• Comcast Business
• Google Cloud
• NICE InContact
• Red Hat
• SHI Dell-Technologies-Partner
• Verizon Check