|Event Date||Wed May 11 EDT - Thu May 12 EDT (in 4 months)|
Disruptive technology, digital transformation and greater customer expectations are changing the commercial banking and financial services landscape. To stay ahead, there is a need for financial institutions to become fully-fledged digital players by building out a digital ecosystem.
Transform Finance brings together senior leaders from the banking and insurance sectors to discuss the latest innovations and share insight on economic recovery, technological innovations, IoT, advanced data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, quantum and machine learning, whilst adapting to incoming regulations and disrupters. Across our event, our industry experts will explore these topics, offering you a glimpse of what is to come in 2022.
• Capitalising on the use of AI and IoT: AIoT
• Unlocking the power of data and predictive data analytics
• Building a digital eco system
• Adoption of the cloud and distributed cloud solutions
• Rise of ML and AI to create an intelligent eco system
• Blockchain of things and blockchain integration
• Customer intelligence as a key predictor for growth and profitability
• Fintech disruptors and the new landscape – what’s changed in the financial services value chain?