|Event Date||Mon Nov 8 EST - Wed Nov 10 EST (about 1 year ago)|
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
This two-day conference will provide strategies to stay in compliance, beat audits and denials, and increase profits with a billing and compliance program designed specifically for your business.
During this two-day conference, you’ll learn the latest developments and useful tips on how to protect your facility from unexpected audits and maximize profit with a billing and compliance program designed for your business.
Our expert speakers will cover important changes in billing, coding, and government regulation, including:
• The latest laws and regs and how they change your business, from policy and payment changes to provisions to the Physician Fee Schedule
• Hot state and federal investigation targets that can snag the unwary and cost you millions in takebacks and fines if you don’t head them off now
• How to dodge denials at your practice, and handle the ones that slip through
• Q&A sessions to make sure your issues get addressed
You’ll hear from your favorite speakers, with some fresh faces and topics added to make sure everything covered is up-to-the-minute and immediately actionable.
The Billing & Compliance Summit is packed with informative sessions brought to you by world-class speakers that will take the hassle out of the everyday routine and take your business to the next level.
This year’s summit includes:
• What’s new and dangerous in federal law and regulatory enforcement
• Writing compliance plans that protect your people, your revenue, and your reputation
• Insider tips on contract negotiations and renegotiations
• Revenue cycle tune-up that stop cash leaks
• Auditing to tighten up coding and documentation
• Personnel pitfalls—how to keep staff problems from turning into legal ones
• What to do when the feds come knocking
• And more expert instruction and Q&A on the billing and compliance issues that keep you up at night
CPC, CPMA, CRC Director of Operations, BCARev
Director of Billing Services for CE Medical Group
Kimberly Ross Clayson
Managing Attorney and Chief of Operations at Maxwell Dunn, PLC
Daniel J. Crane
MBA President, CE Medical Group
Scott R. Grubman
Partner, Chilivis Grubman
RN, BSN, MMHC, CPC, CHC, CHIAP