|Event Date||Tue Nov 9 EST - Wed Nov 10 EST (in 22 days)|
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, United States
This two-day conference will provide strategies to stay in compliance, beat audits and denials, and increase profits with a billing and compliance program designed specifically for your business.
During this two-day conference, you’ll learn the latest developments and useful tips on how to protect your facility from unexpected audits and maximize profit with a billing and compliance program designed for your business.
Our expert speakers will cover important changes in billing, coding, and government regulation, including:
• The latest laws and regs and how they change your business, from policy and payment changes to provisions to the Physician Fee Schedule
• Hot state and federal investigation targets that can snag the unwary and cost you millions in takebacks and fines if you don’t head them off now
• How to dodge denials at your practice, and handle the ones that slip through
• Q&A sessions to make sure your issues get addressed
You’ll hear from your favorite speakers, with some fresh faces and topics added to make sure everything covered is up-to-the-minute and immediately actionable.
The Billing & Compliance Summit is packed with informative sessions brought to you by world-class speakers that will take the hassle out of the everyday routine and take your business to the next level.
This year’s summit includes:
• What’s new and dangerous in federal law and regulatory enforcement
• Writing compliance plans that protect your people, your revenue, and your reputation
• Insider tips on contract negotiations and renegotiations
• Revenue cycle tune-up that stop cash leaks
• Auditing to tighten up coding and documentation
• Personnel pitfalls—how to keep staff problems from turning into legal ones
• What to do when the feds come knocking
• And more expert instruction and Q&A on the billing and compliance issues that keep you up at night