|Event Date||Thu Jan 20 EST (7 days ago)|
Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Ave. Boston, MA 02116, USA
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
What You'll Learn:
• Learn how commercial real estate industry types are reacting to the new mayor. How does this impact developer confidence and capital raising?
• The new Mayor will likely look to change the local project approval process. What role does and should the Boston Planning and Development Association (BPDA) play in working with owners and developers moving forward?
• The rise of industrial and life science demand is clear. What does the influx of new tenants, players, employees to the Greater Boston area mean for the future of the city?
• How aggressive are investors and lenders to secure assets and what does this mean for the rest of the market's asset classes?
• Which development projects are leading the way in 2022 and what specific trends such as repurposing assets and increasing development opportunities are likely to emerge in 2022 and beyond?
President, Berkeley Investments
Chief Strategy Officer & Undersecretary, MassDot/MBTA
Executive Vice President, Partner, Leggat McCall
Principal, Square Mile Capital
Counsel, Hemenway & Barnes, State of Deals: Investment & Financing
• Hemenway & Barnes LLP