Mon Apr 11 CDT - Thu Apr 14 CDT (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Apr 11 1:00am - Thu Apr 14 1:00am
Grand Hyatt Nashville
1000 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Gain the knowledge to perform your credit union volunteer duties at an even higher level.
• Critical knowledge to protect and empower you in your credit union board or supervisory committee role.
• Up-to-date information on how Washington, D.C. is impacting the credit union industry.
• An expanded network of fellow board and supervisory committee members.
• NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties.
• The opportunity to earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation, plus our bestselling handbook containing key, easy-to-find information to help you perform your duties.
Who should attend:
• Credit union board members
• Credit union supervisory committee members
• CEOs and staff should not attend, allowing all board and supervisory committee members to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.