|Event Date||Tue Apr 27 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
What you’ll learn:
• Design and development improvements to drive profit and efficiencies in a cost-conscious building environment.
• How to create community and localism through green and public spaces.
• How the role of connected communities is evolving and everything property owners need to know about 5g and Wifi 6.
• How master planned-mixed-use projects are performing and adapting.
• Working with the city and various stakeholders to deliver city connectivity and economic activation.
How You'll Do More Business:
Gain exclusive access to design and urban planning strategies that are critical to the next iteration of developments that are coming off the ground. Whether you are working on ground-up developments, building conversions or starting renovations, this summit will provide detailed insights on how future developments can be transformed to embody a higher level of resiliency and improve the human experience.
Architects, developers, engineers, general contractors, design consultants, fit-out companies, GCs, investors, city officials
Principal and President, CBT Architects
Senior Director, Development, Pembroke
Associate Principal, Sasaki
Managing Principal, Dream Collaborative
SVP - Studio, WS Development
Director of Resilience and Research, STOSS
• Michael Page International, Inc