|Event Date||Thu Feb 3 EST (in 17 days)|
The Westin Copley Place, Boston
10 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116, USA
What You’ll Learn?
• How the commercial real estate industry is reacting to the new mayor, and the impact on developer confidence and development pipeline.
• The strategies and measures to implement to meet the requirements of BERDO 2.0.
• When net-zero is really net-zero and what a credible offset strategy looks like.
• Navigating construction viability, inflation, availability and sustainable materials - getting to a place where you are confident with materials.
• 5G and digital transformation: harnessing disruption to drive value across real estate portfolios.
• How projects are currently being financed, and how lenders and investors are assessing risk.
• What role the Boston Planning and Development Association (BPDA) should play in working with owners and developers moving forward.
How You’ll Do More Business?
Boston has taken one of the biggest steps of any major US city as it outlines it’s journey to net-zero with the announcement of BERDO 2.0. Get ahead of the curve and join us for the latest insight into Boston’s development pipeline and how it is evolving to meet ESG needs in today’s world. Plus, hear from our expert speakers how design and technological innovations are being used to improve building performance and future-proof assets.
Boston’s most influential investors, owners, developers, lenders, brokers, occupiers, planners, architects, designers, consultants and advisors.
What Your Ticket Gets You?
Live events are back - and so is in-person networking! At Bisnow events, not only will you have access to dynamic and unforgettable content, but our dedicated networking sessions mean you get even more out of attending and that facetime with the leads you need!
Why You Should Attend?
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
VP, Evolution Energy Partners
Dr Alison Brizius
Commissioner, Environment Dept, City of Boston
Vice President of Development, Samuels & Associates
VP, Head of ESG+R, TA Realty
Chief Operations Officer & General Counsel, Greentown Labs
Senior Consultant, Epsilon Associates
Vice President, Beacon Capital Partners
Vice President, Construction, The Davis Companies
Director, Energy Efficiency, Greenworks Lending from Nuveen
• Michael Page
• Sterling Construction
• Epsilon Associates Inc
• Evolution Energy Partners
• Greemworks Lending
• Kastle Systems