|Event Date||Tue May 4 EDT (6 months ago)|
What You'll Learn:
1. Insights into international capital flows, new market entrants, attractive products and locations and Boston’s standing nationally and internationally.
2. Where and when opportunities will arise as a result of the pandemic.
3. How to capitalize on value-add and opportunistic investment in 2021.
4. New and spec deals and how they are being financed.
5. How to grow your business while remaining agile and fostering tech innovation.
How You'll Do More Business:
At a time when investors are trying to work out how to manage existing investments and spot new opportunities, this deep dive into Boston’s investment landscape will provide unique insights into new players, projects, deal types, financing strategies, lessons learned and how to negotiate the current uncertainty in the market.
Who You’ll Meet:
Owners, investors, financial institutions, lenders, bankers, accountants, developers, brokers, lenders, government officials
Founder, Boston Realty Advisors
Principal and Co-lead for Proptech, Fifth Wall
President, East Coast & U.k. Markets, Biomed Realty
Mayoral Candidate, City of Boston
CIO, Gazit Horizons
Principal, Investments, Square Mile Capital
Managing Director, AEW
CIO, The Davis Companies
Managing Director, Harrison Street Capital
Managing Director, Global Head of Innovation, PGIM Real Estate
Managing Director, Tishman Speyer
Managing Director, Investment Sales, Colliers International
Director, Goulston & Storrs
• Goulston & Storrs
• Hillmann Consulting
• Colliers International Ltd. - Boston
• Sherin and Lodgen LLP