Sat Feb 22 +08 (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Fri Feb 21 8:00pm - Sat Feb 22 4:30am
Dusit Thani Manila
1223 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Makati, 12242 Metro Manila
At the end of this Seminar, the Participants are expected to
1. Articulate the Risk-Based Audit Strategy for Branch Banking (BB) Sales, as well as for BB Service Operations and the detailed Audit Procedures (APGs) that will effectively carry out the risk-based Audit Strategy Statements.
2. Devise a Framework for the Auditor’s Evaluation of the (a) Adequacy of Internal Control Design and the (b) Effectiveness of Internal Control Implementation in the Branch Banking Sales and Service Operations.
3. Discuss the integration of the various elements and results into a Pro-Forma Audit Report for the Branch Banking Audit Engagement.
4. Participate and contribute ideas during the discussions, workshop, and complete the learning assessment activity for this BBA Part 2 Seminar.
Learning Level: IAFB – Advanced / Technical
• Internal Audit Management, who would direct the branch audit project; who would ensure the propriety of the Audit Strategy and APGs; who would review & approve the working papers, the audit issues raised & recommendations, and the adequacy/ relevance of management responses; who would sign-off on the quality/propriety of the matters presented in the Audit Report to be issued for branch audit engagements; and who would present to the Audit Committee the results of the branch banking audit examination.
• EQAR Practitioners who independently assess the internal audit function of banks.
• Branch Banking Sales and Service Operations Personnel, who would be responsible for the implementation of an adequate and effective internal control system for Branches.
• Risk and Compliance professionals, as deemed necessary.
• External Auditors who would decide to rely on the work of Internal Audit.
Edel Mary Vegamora
CPA, CIA, CRMA, Fellow-ICD & EVP/ Chief Audit Executive, RCBC
Carol P. Warner
Chief Audit Executive, Security Bank Corporation
Manuel C. Chan
General Audit Department Head, Security Bank Corporation