|Event Date||Tue Jul 13 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
IBA Center for Professional Development
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E, Indianapolis, IN 46240, United States
The IBA Branch Managers Forum provides a platform and opportunity for Branch Management and other Branch Managers to exchange ideas freely, discuss important issues, and explore potential solutions with peers. It is the next level of learning after the Branch Management Series. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
This hybrid event will be offered to attendees In-Person at the IBA Center for Professional Development or Via Zoom as a completely Live Inter-active Program.
The agenda for each quarter is member selected. Therefore, any ideas or discussions are decided by those participating in the groups. Meetings begin with each member discussing key projects or tasks they are working on along with any exams or major items that have taken place at their banks since the last quarterly meeting. Other topics include:
• Networking discussions on key products, services and vendors
• Key regulatory issues that affect banks and ideas to best tackle the issue
• Hiring and firing of employees
• Employee personnel issues: i.e., work attire, sample policies regarding cell- phone usage/e-mail/social media at work, etc.
• Sharing of sample forms
• Team and leadership motivation
• Sales techniques for employees
• Marketing ideas for the branch
• Emerging technologies in banking
• Discussions of bank examinations
• Sales incentive ideas/themes
• Bank promotion ideas
• Team meeting ideas
• Staff games/pep rally ideas
• What’s working in branches, what isn’t
• How to increase branch traffic
Benefits of the Forum…
• Broaden your knowledge of industry branch management methodologies
• Find creative solutions to retail management challenges your bank is facing
• Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your retail banking team
• Gain an industry perspective on retail banking trends and technology
• Form relationships with other retail banking managers
How the Forum Works…
• The Forum will meet three times during the year
• Several topics will be discussed at each session; participants are strongly encouraged to suggest agenda topics of interest
• Facilitated discussion with supplemental information provided to generate ideas
Who Should Attend?
Branch Managers and branch supervisors who have completed the Branch Management Series are the target audience for this Forum.
President, Performance Solutions, Inc. (PSI)