|Event Date||Tue May 11 EDT (5 months ago)|
With Brexit behind us and the UK establishing its own regulatory regime having failed to reach equivalence with the EU, financial firms face challenges of double reporting, uncertainty about UK regulation, and a potential exodus of top talent.
The data management response is not easy and could stretch some firms to the limit as they source, manage and govern additional data to ensure compliance in the EU and prepare for regulatory changes in the UK – but there are solutions.
This webinar will cover:
• The regulatory landscape post Brexit
• Differences between EU and UK regulation
• Data management challenges of divergence
• Best practice approaches to compliance
• Useful technologies, tools and techniques
Vice President, Enterprise, Digital Realty
Director, Head of Regulatory Change, BNY Mellon Pershing
CIPP/E, CIPM, Privacy Solutions Engineer, OneTrust
COO Data Solutions, London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
Editor, A-Team Group
• One Trust