Mon Nov 1 CDT - Wed Nov 3 CDT (in 4 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Nov 1 9:30am - Wed Nov 3 4:45pm
The formal requirements for financial institution compliance under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) continue to be significant. With the regulatory agencies committing to tougher and more inclusive BSA/AML examinations, it is just as important as ever to make certain your BSA/AML program is appropriate for your institution's risk exposure.
Attendees will cover all of the primary requirements of each segment of the regulation and receive guidance on best practice expectations in each area. When completed, each attendee will have the in-depth knowledge, resources, and peer networks to effectively manage their BSA/AML function or audit this function properly.
Our units of study include:
• Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering program requirements, including emerging trends and industry observations
• Traditional financial recordkeeping elements of currency transactions, monetary instrument sales, and funds transfers
• A comprehensive look at the CTR and SAR forms, including filing scenarios and dynamic “should you file” discussions
• Customer Identification Program (CIP) requirements including the Customer Due Diligence and Beneficial Ownership requirements
• High-risk customer monitoring tactics-including an in-depth discussion on account ownership expectations, enhanced account review, and OFAC compliance
• A look at the key suspicious activity monitoring program components
• Techniques to improve your BSA risk assessment to address all business lines and risk exposures at various levels within your bank
Who should attend?
• BSA and AML officers
• Compliance Officers
• Training Managers
Senior Risk Services Specialist, TIB Bequeaith Banking Solutions
First Vice President Engagement Leader, TIB Bequeaith Banking Solutions