|Event Date||Tue Apr 28 EDT - Wed Apr 29 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Tempe
2100 S Priest Dr, Tempe, AZ 85282, USA
This 1.5 day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for directors and senior management of national community banks and federal savings associations and focuses on three key roles of directors – strategy, people and oversight.
• Learn about key and current issues impacting bank supervision.
• Enhance understanding of board responsibilities, duties, and governance.
• Learn about the tools senior management needs to provide information to the board.
• Increase familiarity with strategic planning and enterprise risk management.
• Learn about succession planning.
• Understand matters requiring attention and the report of examination.
• Increase familiarity with OCC communication channels for directors.