|Event Date||Thu Jan 27 EST (in about 3 hours)|
Building Growth and Trust in Wholesale
As Nisa continues to develop and grow its wholesale business, it knows this will only be achieved via great supplier relationships. At this webinar, Nisa will share its strategic direction, plans for growth and importantly the high standards being applied to its total business.
Based on strong relationships, clear direction and trust, Nisa are keen for its supply partners to play an active role in our Wholesale development and continuous improvement plans. At this event, they will explain how!
Agenda highlights include:
• The Nisa approach to wholesale - what value can you add through sharing your expertise?
• Nisa Wholesale B2B: The pull model and why it requires a different strategy – is harmonisation desirable or possible?
• Ways of working: deliver a market-leading wholesale proposition across ranging, promotions; enabled through a joint business plan.
• Communicating with Nisa Partners: our communication channels and how suppliers can activate them
• Managing Nisa and Co-op: no longer an entry point to account management
Wholesale Director, Nisa
Head of Marketing, Nisa
Head of Wholesale Difference, Nisa
Commercial Director, Co-op
Customer Account Manager, Unilever
Sales Director, Nisa
Senior Business Analyst, IGD
Head of Event Content, IGD