Thu Apr 29 +08 - Fri Apr 30 +08 (6 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Apr 28 9:00pm - Fri Apr 30 4:00am
Tax is already a burden to many, especially if you don’t know anything about it or you failed to comply properly.
Because of the serious implementation and drive of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) to raise awareness of paying the right tax, as seen through various paid advertisements on television, radio and newspapers, and also, with BIR’s Oplan Kandado, Tax Mapping, Letter of Authority (LA), etc, more and more business and income earners are becoming more aware of the importance of properly paying and filing the tax dues.
Paying the right tax is an obligation of all income earners in the Philippines. The tax collected by the BIR will then be used as funds of the government to carry out its duties.
This seminar aims to enlighten the participants on the concept and procedures in filing the proper tax in order to be compliant and avoid future tax problems.
After the seminar, you will
1. Learn the basic business taxes applicable to business and income earners in the Philippines
2. Understand the various BIR Forms and their deadlines
3. Know the different tax rates and tax bases in order to compute the proper amount of tax due
What You Will Learn?
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
1. Definition and purpose of tax
2. Types of business taxes in the Philippines
3. Withholding Tax on Compensation
4. Withholding Tax Expanded
5. Final Tax
6. Percentage Tax
7. Value-Added Tax
8. Income Tax for individual
9. Income tax for partnership/corporation
10. Annual Registration Fee
11. BIR Forms and Deadlines
12. Book of Accounts
13. Printing of Receipts and/or Invoices
14. Filing in electronic BIR (eBIR) Forms or electronic filing payment system (EFPS)
Maria Lourdes M. Yanuaria
Founder, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Development Officer, MPM Consulting Services Inc.