|Event Date||Thu Mar 26 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
All financial institutions want a plan in place that ensures growth. Since the caveman bankers lived off of location and credibility, that’s history. This online seminar teaches those charged with business development responsibilities the primary skills, thought processes and behaviors necessary to expand relationships and to excel at client acquisition. Business development isn't about luck or magic. It's not about being pushy. It's about following a process, it's about having a plan, and becoming deliberate and on purpose when it comes to exploring and acquiring new business.
• Know and Exceed What is Expected
• Overcome Resistance and Other Detours
• Manage the Impression and Polish the Brand
• Sharpen Product Knowledge
• Become the Market Expert
• Identify Targets
• Set Goals
• Build Your Plan
• Execute Your Plan
• Use Best Practices for Effective Calls
• Document Your Effort and Your Results
• Follow Up; Follow Through
Who Should Attend?
Branch managers, lenders, business development experts and those responsible for sales training and leading the way for growth.
President, speaker, trainer and quality improvement consultant, InterAction Training