|Event Date||Mon Nov 15 EST - Thu Nov 18 EST (in 5 months)|
The Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference is one of Europe’s leading independent conferences on Business Intelligence & Analytics and offers unparalleled opportunities for networking and discussion of the latest tools, techniques and developments within the Business Intelligence industry.
We are interested in presentations that focus on “real world” applications, new solutions for BI challenges, the latest technology trends and forward-thinking strategies. Presentations that focus on how business intelligence and analytics have partnered with or added value to the “Business” are of particular interest. We would particularly like practitioners with interesting and real experiences to share – success stories, lessons learnt, challenges that have been overcome, pitfalls to avoid.
Why You Should Attend in 2021:
Frequent comments from past delegates were their regret at not being able to attend all sessions from all conference tracks. With the Live Virtual Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference, which, this year, will be co-located with the Data Governance Conference, Enterprise Data Conference and Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference, now you can! These four co-located conferences will provide you with an unprecedented extensive learning and online networking experience. Delegates attending the 2 day live virtual conference will get access to all the conference presentation recordings for three months after the event has taken place.
• Maximize Your Learning Experience. Attend the 2 virtual conference days live (16-17 November) and you will get access to all the conference presentation recordings for 3 months after the conference. With our great line up of user case studies and leading Data experts, you will not want to miss one session.
• Access to an Even Wider Data Community. As the conference is virtual, it will be more accessible to the wider Data community world-wide. Delegates can network via our online conference platform. Virtual chat rooms will be available during the event. You may find yourself networking with Data professionals from across the globe! This a tremendous opportunity to discuss your work issues with your peer group.
• Reduced Fees and Enterprise License Fees. The lower fees make the conference more accessible to you, your colleagues and the wider Data Management community and if you are looking for a 2 day conference access for 10+ delegates in your organization, we can provide you with an enterprise license fee.
• Content Rich. In 2020 delegates had an unprecedented learning experience from key Data experts and case studies from leading organizations. Case studies and contributors in 2020 included: Standard Life Aberdeen, Allianz, Zurich, Heineken, Marks and Spencer, IBM, Siemens Managed Services, Hugo Boss, Aegon Asset Management Europe, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Waitrose & Partners, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, The Pensions Regulator, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, Göteborg Energi, Gazprom, Environment Agency, PwC, Capgemini, OP Financial Group, England and Wales Cricket Board, Friesland Campina, Capitec Bank, Farfetch and WAGO. Case studies and contributors from the Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence & Analytics Conferences include HMRC, Telefonica, Easyjet, M&G, The National Trust, ABN AMRO, Saudi Arabia Ministry of Finance, Bosch, Schneider Electric, Absa, ABB, Ernst & Young and Møller Mobility Group.
• Conference Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops delivered via live streaming on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced lev
Dr. Barry Devlin
Founder and Principal, 9sight Consulting
Principal, TreeHive Strategy
Chief Data and Analytics Officer, NHBC
Managing Director, Data Strategists Ltd