Mon Jun 8 MDT - Wed Jun 10 MDT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Jun 8 3:00am - Wed Jun 10 5:00pm
The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale, USA
6000 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Business of Airports Conference 2020 - The 2020 ACI-NA Business of Airports Conference is the industry’s forum to help airports and stakeholders better understand the evolving airport business model. Join us and take a deep dive into concessions management, financial management, workforce planning, and new trends in aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenue.
The ACI-NA Business of Airports Conference will also celebrate the achievements in airport concessions, finance, human resources, and business diversity during an awards gala dinner on.
The Airports Council International-North America (ACI-NA) is the voice of North American airports, representing local, regional and state governing bodies that own and operate commercial airports in the United States and Canada. ACI-NA is the largest of the five worldwide regions of the Airports Council International (ACI). Our members represent more than 300 airports operating in the United States and Canada and nearly 400 aviation-related businesses.
Mission and Vision:
As the Voice of Airports, it is ACI-NA’s mission to advocate policies and provide services that strengthen commercial airports’ ability to serve their passengers, customers and communities. We work hard to:
• Promote cooperation with all elements of the commercial civil aviation industry;
• Encourage the exchange of ideas, information and experiences on common airport issues;
• Identify, interpret and disseminate information to our members on current industry trends and practices; and
• Create forums of common interest, build professional relationships and interpret key airport policy and business issues to our members.
What We Do
• Advocacy – Our Government Affairs, Legal, Environmental, Safety, Security and Operations and Technical staff work to ensure that legislation and regulations enacted in Washington, D.C., help airports operate more efficiently and safely.
• Communications – We actively work to with local and national media to discuss airport issues and keep our members informed of key industry developments trends and issues through our Centerlines Daily Clips emails, quarterly Centerlines magazine and Centerlines Blog, along with regular email communications from staff and committees.
• Research – Our Economic Affairs and Research department produces data that helps airports benchmark their operational statistics to industry standards. Surveys include the Airport • • • • Capital Development Costs Study, annual North American Traffic Report and annual Airport Performance Benchmarking Survey.
• Networking – Our 17 committees ensure that airport officials have the latest information on regulatory and industry issues. These groups develop policy, legislation and regulatory comments for the benefit of the airport industry. Committee members also discuss issues of common interest and plan conference programs with content relevant to issues facing North American airports.
• Education – We produce nearly 20 conferences and educational opportunities each year offering high-quality educational experiences for airport and aviation-related businesses’ staff that are unique to the industry. Top-level speakers from government and industry, plus the opportunity for professional development, networking and learning about new industry trends and standards, are all conference benefits.
• Annual Conference and Exhibition – the ACI-NA Annual Conference and Exhibition attracts more than 2,000 attendees and exhibitors representing more than 150 airports throughout the • United States and Canada. Airport CEOs, senior airport management, commissioners and other industry officials with decision-making authority attend the Annual Conference and Exhibition for education, industry insights and fun.
• Annual Contests and Recognition – ACI-NA has a rich history of recognizing best practices and individuals through its award programs.
CEO, Entrepreneur, Board Leader, Commonwealth Commercialization Center
• Minutes Suites