|Event Date||Thu Mar 19 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
Join our webinar to learn why Business Outcome Simulation (BOS) – the ability to compare and analyze multiple possible scenarios – is critical to putting business decisions into action. With the right decision technology, it’s possible to convert seemingly intractable business challenges into straightforward choices.
What you’ll learn:
• How to reduce decision complexity by enabling business and technical users to run what-if analyses and quickly compare multiple possible scenarios.
• How to protect and maximize your current investments in data science and prescriptive analytics by ensuring applications are deployed.
• Why this combination - empowered end-users and rapidly deployable business applications—are so critical to unlocking the fastest possible ROI.>
What you’ll see:
• Real-world examples of BOS in action in a variety of applications, including:
• Supply Chain Management: How to easily weigh the tradeoffs between enforcing business rules vs. total costs
• Manufacturing: How to schedule production that accounts for competing objectives>
• Transportation: How to optimize package delivery
Who will benefit:
• Anyone responsible for supporting and making logistical decisions, including:
• Line-of-business leaders and managers
• OR developers
• Data Scientists
• Business Analysts / Everyday Users