Fri Oct 16 CEST - Sat Oct 17 CEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Fri Oct 16 2:00am - Sat Oct 17 11:00am
The conference will bring together academics and investors, business people and policymakers to discuss recent research on a broad array of topics on sustainable finance. The programme will include a presentation by Harrison Hong, Columbia Business School in addition to a selection of recent research resulting from this call for papers.
Call for papers
We invite authors to submit high-quality research on financial and economic issues relating to sustainability and finance, including (but not limited to) such topics as:
• Stakeholders and sustainability: the purpose of business
• Corporate social responsibility & sustainable governance
• Sustainable investment and entrepreneurship in the innovation economy
• Impact investing
• Corporate Governance in the context of diverse investor preferences
• Climate and environmental risk management
• Utility over externalities in financial decision-making
• Sustainability in financial systems: stability and crises
• Socially responsible investment & sustainable indexing
Both empirical and theoretical papers are welcome. The conference organisers will provide accommodation as well as reimbursement for reasonable travel expenses for presenting authors and discussants.