|Event Date||Fri Mar 27 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
The Call Report is constantly changing, producing confusion and many questions. Extensive changes took place over the course of the past few years and there are more on the horizon. Loan information on the Call Report provides critical credit information for regulators, especially in today's environment. Examiners are reviewing call report schedules in much more detail than in the past.
This webinar will help you learn the classification priority for reporting loan information correctly and will provide detailed information related on correctly reporting:
• Loan classifications by Call Code
• Unused commitments
• Derivatives originating from mortgages held for sale
• Insider loans
• Troubled debt restructurings
• The impact upon implementation of ASU 2016-13 Current and Expected Credit Losses (CECL)
• Reporting purchase credit impaired loans vs credit deteriorated loans under ASU 2016-13
Who Should Attend?
This review of the loan schedules will benefit anyone responsible for loan accounting, lending operations to include loan officers, loan assistants, and any loan operations personnel responsible for coding loans. This training will supplement annual comprehensive Call Report training recommended by bank regulators.
Certified Public Accountant, Harper & Pearson Company, P.C