Tue Apr 27 -03 - Thu Apr 29 -03 (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Apr 27 7:00am - Thu Apr 29 4:00pm
The event that defines Latin America’s connectivity strategy for the year ahead. The conference provides a strategic overview of market developments and it is the must attend for regional and global businesses offering meetings of substance, C-level dialogue and access to operations, procurement and sales managers.
The virtual conference gives a top down picture of the latest fibre projects – terrestrial and subsea –and how telecom carriers are transforming their businesses to meet digital connectivity needs. More multilateral and bilateral deals are done over three days at Capacity LATAM for data, cloud, content, mobile, and voice services than anywhere else in Latin America.
A new way to meet and network!
• Meet with the regional and international experts shaping the region
• Dedicated networking sessions and our event platform mean you will make the connections your business needs
• Connect with our event sponsors through their dedicated booths
• Intelligent matchmaking, intuitive contact search, and virtual business card exchange
• Online messaging, meeting request system, one-to-one video calls and interactive roundtables
• Your chance to connect and network with industry leaders from the comfort of your office, anywhere in the world!
Senior Analyst, TeleGeography
CEO, De-CIX International
Director, Altman Vilandrie & Company
Director, Special Projects and Development, NIC BR
Charles Orsel des Sagets
Managing Partner, Europe and LATAM, Cambridge Management Consulting
Inigo Garcia Del Cerro
Founder & CEO, NJFX
COO, Gold Connect
CEO, Gold Connect
Senior Managing Director, Delta Partners
CSO, PIT Peru
Sales VP, Southern Region, Telxius
CTO Latin America & Caribbean, Infinera
Eloy Rodríguez Villa
SVP Global Wholesale Customers, Telefónica
Senior Managing Director
Bank Street Group
• China Mobile International
• Ella Link
• HMN Tech