|Event Date||Tue Apr 9 EDT - Wed Apr 10 EDT (over 2 years ago)|
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Denver Branch
1020 16th Street, Denver, CO 80202
The CDFA EDA Revolving Loan Fund Training Course is a two-day training course tailored to address the specific needs of EDA RLF Grantees. The course is based on CDFA's highly acclaimed Intro Revolving Loan Fund Course and offers an in-depth look at RLF program development, implementation and management.
Participants will learn the essential elements needed to operate a successful EDA RLF program with a focus on program design, marketing, management, loan underwriting and processing strategies, disclosure and monitoring, evaluations and program risk strategies.
In addition, the course will focus on highlighting the perspective of many different EDA RLF grantees who have experienced success with an emphasis on replicability and peer to peer learning. Each day will include presentations from RLF experts and EDA RLF grantee peers to encourage discussion and ongoing collaboration.
• Learn about how RLFs complement and enhance an economic development strategy
• Interact with leaders in the revolving loan fund industry
• Discuss best practice principles for sound RLF management
• Dissect a loan process from start to finish
• Understand essential elements of the EDA RLF Program
Vice President, Council of Development Finance Agencies
Executive Director, Colorado Lending Source