|Event Date||Thu Dec 6 EST (almost 3 years ago)|
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City
569 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
Financial institutions continue to face myriad issues as they implement CECL, including challenges relating to data, modeling, and governance. Join us to benchmark your progress against that of your peers, and hear from the industry's brightest minds on how to optimize your approach to working with CECL.
Advice from Banks and Experts on Key Topics:
• Lively panel discussions involving thought leaders from across the industry
• Live Polling with immediate answers to crucial questions
• Opportunity to be up-to-date on your peers' current progress
• Representation from major banks, regulators, and academic researchers
Take Stock of Your CECL Implementation Efforts
• CECL Implementation Governance and Accounting-Modelling Alignment
• Leveraging and Adapting Existing Models for CECL
• Key Lessons from IFRS 9 to Support a Successful CECL Implementation
• Roundtable: Implementing CECL for the Long Run
Living and Working with CECL
• Impact Analysis: What Does CECL Mean for Products and Portfolios?
• Governing Overlays and Qualitative Adjustments
• What is the Impact of CECL on Internal Relationships?
• How Do You Integrate Modelling for CECL and CCAR?
Director, Barclaycard BCI Models, Barclays Risk Analytics
Managing Director - Accounting Policy, Deutsche Bank
Credit & Capital Practice Leader, QRM
Executive Director, Group Regulatory and Governance - Americas, UBS
Director, Model Risk Management, Bank of America
Regional Head of Global Risk Analytics, HSBC
SVP, Model Validation Manager, BNP Paribas Bank of the West
IFRS 9 Programme Director, Santander UK
PhD, CFA, FRM, Director of Financial Mathematics Program, North Carolina State University
Head of Credit Risk Model Validation, SVP, SunTrust Bank
2018 Sponsor and Partner