Sun Nov 18 GMT - Thu Nov 22 GMT (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sun Nov 18 12:00am - Thu Nov 22 12:00am
Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre
Adjacent to Deira City Centre - Baniyas Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Blockchain, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy, is a distributed database that is replicated across multiple nodes to enable immutable, permanent, transparent, and secure record-keeping of transactions. Essentially Blockchain is a data storage and data transaction validation system.
The blockchain technology is the only peer-to-peer decentralized network to authorize users to digitally sign transactions with 100% accuracy. Blockchain is gaining popularity across industries such as finance, government, insurance, logistics, media healthcare and many others for being a borderless network of value exchange in real time.
• the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology
• the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation
• the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
• how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples
• theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks
• best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures
• possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects
• new research topics and future scope of blockchain technology
• alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more
• blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies
• adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid with effective change management and project management approaches.
• use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries
• the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology
Samir El-Masri, PhD
Certified Digital Transformation & AI Expert Certified Blockchain Expert, Professor of Data Analytics
• IIB COUNCIL