Tue Jun 21 UTC (in 5 months)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Jun 20 8:00pm - Mon Jun 20 8:00pm
The role of the CFO is continuously evolving, forcing organizations to reevaluate the needs of the business and define core responsibilities for these finance leaders. Beyond traditional finance, CFOs and their teams are tackling global concerns, including ESG initiatives, inflation pressure, supply chain issues, social and economic matters, and hybrid workforces.
Finance executives are strategic partners who are solving problems to positively impact the bottom line and understanding the specific duties of these leaders is imperative. Being actionable is key to sustaining profitability and ensuring enterprise success, all while focusing on new strategies, innovations, and pathways to growth.
So, what are the top priorities for CFOs and finance leaders in the second half of 2022?
Join this Forum, which will address:
• When to reevaluate hybrid work models.
• Successful collaboration techniques across every team.
• Understanding the needs and wants of employees.
• How to evaluate digital transformation needs, and where to begin.
• Identifying finance trends for the remainder of the year.
• How to utilize FP&A to increase predictive capabilities.
• DEI and talent management within the finance function.