|Event Date||Wed Apr 27 EDT (in 3 months)|
The role of finance is everchanging, and it is crucial for CFOs and their teams to keep pace with new developments that directly impact this essential function. Although it can be difficult to fully predict the future, finance executives can harness past experiences to better forecast future scenarios.
As organizations continue to weather unpredictable storms, more critical thinking comes into play and finance teams are forced to evaluate the effectiveness of current processes and operations. A few top priorities include modernizing outdated systems, focusing on finance transformation, harnessing the power of big data and predictive analytics, and revisiting talent strategies.
Join this Forum, to learn:
• How to embrace scenario planning and FP&A to make better predictions.
• Best practices on how to successfully implement digital transformation.
• Tools to use for upskilling, reskilling, and training finance talent.
• How big data and predictive analytics can benefit your organization.
• Core strategies for increasing efficiency within your finance team.