|Event Date||Thu Feb 24 EST (in 27 days)|
Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) professionals continue to play a leading role in reinventing the workforce, changing the trajectory of the finance function for organizations. By creating insightful, agile, and strategic processes, these resilient finance pioneers drive organizations into the future.
FP&A is a critical function within finance that not only allows finance executives to prepare for the future, but also enables real-time forecasting and budget modifications. Traditional processes are slowly becoming a thing of the past, and new innovations are taking finance to a new, advanced level of operation.
CFOs and finance leaders depend on reliable, data-driven decisions and FP&A teams are able to transform outdated business strategies into new, successful business models.
Join this Forum, which will address:
• A new era of digital transformation.
• Transitioning away from traditional finance processes.
• Embracing xP&A for planning.
• Increasing scenario planning capabilities.
• Reimagining the back-office role and manual processes.
• Harnessing predictive analytics to improve decision-making.
Vice President Of Financial Planning & Analysis, Berkley Research Group (BRG)
Senior Director, Planning & Forecasting Transformation, Honeywell
Shwetha T. Pai
Director Of Financial Planning & Analysis, Bon Secours Mercy Health