|Event Date||Tue Sep 28 EDT - Wed Sep 29 EDT (in 2 months)|
As Q3 comes to a close, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and finance executives prepare for Q4 and the end of an unforgettable year. With most of the United States population vaccinated, businesses have reopened, and organizations are in the midst of a historic rebound. So, what are the top priorities for finance leaders as we approach the end of the year?
CFOs and their finance teams have proven to be resilient in the face of disruption and adapting to a “new normal” has been inevitable, yet crucial, to continued success. Finance executives have evolved greatly over the past two years, and these pioneers have remained agile in leading the way towards new efforts alongside their CEOs.
Looking ahead to the fast-approaching year of 2022, CFOs are optimistic about organizational growth and are at the forefront of new initiatives to ensure continued prosperity.
Join this two-day Argyle Digital CFO Summit, where finance leaders will share actionable insights and solutions including:
• Increasing top-line growth through digital transformation investments
• Rebuilding your finance team and reinforcing a positive company culture
• Creating a “new normal” for your organization, including new business models
• Emphasizing the value of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) within your organization
• Focusing on growth to gain a competitive edge and increase profitability
Chief Financial Officer, Marrone Bio Innovations
Chief Financial Officer, Rethink Food NYC
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Commercial & Technology IHG
Chief Financial Officer and Head of Strategy, REZY360 Inc.
Chief Financial Officer, Ascentria Care Alliance
Roxi Wen, CFA
Chief Financial Officer, Mozilla