|Event Date||Thu Jan 27 EST (in 1 day)|
Le Meridien Charlotte
North Tower, 555 S McDowell St Charlotte, NC 28204 USA
What You'll Learn?
• How is the development pipeline growing within the area? What are the challenges and opportunities we are seeing as we enter 2022? What neighborhoods are seeing more interest and investment in?
• With an increase of remote work, how are design concepts being changed within new developments? What types of amenities and technology are being implemented into these spaces? What amenities are no longer being included, and what data supports their drop-off?
• Who is financing new multifamily developments? Who is looking into investing in residential developments?
• How have rising costs and shortages of raw materials affected the development pipeline? What solutions are being created to stop the delay of projects? How are wellness and sustainability being prioritized in the design and construction of new projects?
• What new projects are planned for 2022? Who is coming into the Charlotte region? What is attracting them?
How You'll Do More Business?
We're in the new year, and Charlotte is sprouting with new residential developments. Since the middle of 2021, Charlotte has been ranked No. 6 of the hottest US housing markets compared to 75 major metropolitan areas. Not only does the city need to increase developments to keep up with demand, but different obstacles throughout the past year have shifted the way developers are strategizing projects from here on out. Join us and learn more about Charlotte's development pipeline, design trends, investments and more!
Who You’ll Meet?
The region's top multifamily owners, developers investors, brokers, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions and more!
Managing Principal, Ascent Real Estate Capital
Vicki Lundy Wilbon
President of Real Estate, Integral Group
Managing Director, Crescent Communities
Senior Director, RangeWater Real Estate
Director, ADT Multifamily
CEO, The Spectrum Companies
Chairman & CEO, Dominion Realty Partners
• Somelanne USA
• Poettker Construction
• Hathaway Development
• Performance Point
• Gresham Smith
• ADT Multifamily
• Kastle Systems