Thu Oct 28 AEDT (in 5 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Oct 27 8:30pm - Wed Oct 27 11:30pm
The covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the pace of digital disruption and the shift to technology, data and smart analytics is likely to change how value and profit are created. Companies have invested a substantial amount in various technologies to adopt this digital transformation, however, digital platforms and applications often tend to operate in silo. How do companies ensure a seamless integration and connectivity across the application landscape?
Join an Economist Group moderator, and 3 leading business leaders with an inside perspective on what measures companies need to adopt in order to align IT and business operations to transform to a digital enterprise?
• Which tools and architecture should companies be focusing and investing in to ensure seamless, reliable connections across input, output and data points?
• How can the adoption of microservices be leveraged by enterprises to achieve scaling advantages, greater business agility and profits?
• What are the major challenges companies have experienced in connecting different platforms?
• What are the key aspects to building a sustainable digital ecosystem and where should a company look to start?
• How should businesses that have recently merged or made acquisitions integrate various digital tools to centralise digital strategies within various subsidiaries?
Chief technology officer, Zalora
Chief technology officer, Eightcap
Vice president pre-sales - Asia-Pacific and Japan, Software AG
Principal, technology and society, policy & insights, Economist Impact