Wed Feb 13 AEDT - Fri Feb 15 AEDT (almost 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Feb 12 4:00pm - Fri Feb 15 1:00am
Sheraton Melbourne Hotel
27 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
gives our industry’s key investment decision makers and leaders the opportunity to come together with peers and global investment experts to share and discuss their macroeconomic and strategic views, openly and candidly.
Investors face an unprecedented economic backdrop through which they are navigating their portfolios and making capital allocation decisions. This Symposium will give participants the opportunity to share the approaches they have taken to managing investments, their relative successes and failures, the lessons learned and how those experiences have led them to evolve their investment approach for the future.
Topics to be covered include:
1.Investing late in the cycle: remaining invested while protecting portfolios from downside risks
2. Building diversified portfolios to withstand divergence across markets and asset classes
3. Innovation in risk and the development of the investment team’s risk culture, risk measures and tolerance
4. Influencing culture and developing frameworks to attain high performance through rapid growth and change
5. Assessing new investment approaches and strategies that drive returns
Who should attend?
• Chief Investment Officers
• Deputy Chief Investment Officers
Approximately 40-50 representatives of institutional investor entities