Thu Jan 10 PST - Fri Jan 11 PST (almost 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Jan 10 11:00am - Fri Jan 11 8:00pm
By 2019, it has been eleven years since the first aircraft was delivered on bonded lease. Standing at the beginning of next decade, it is necessary to look ahead the future development on the basis of past experience. Accordingly, China Aviation Finance and Leasing International Summit 2019 will be held on 10th -11th in Shanghai, China. This event will be attended by leaderships from global airlines, airport groups, aircraft manufacturers, MRO, OEM, aircraft leasing companies, banks, institutional investors, law firms, tax firms, governments and so on. On the conference, new trends of Asia-Pacific and China aviation finance and operating leasing market will be analyzed.
• The Future of Asia Pacific aviation finance; Where are we and Where we go
• In the new environment, how does aviation finance serve the new trend of air transport market
• Under the new Opportunities, how does aviation finance boost the development
• In the new era, how does aviation finance promote the construction of Internal airport
• The aviation financial regulation innovation and policy support in Hong Kong
• Development Trend and Financing Solution of Low-cost airline market in southeast Asia
• The development trend of Asia-pacific regional aviation industry and finance innovation in the next decade
• How do we rethink about demand for the global aviation logistic network systemto rise
• How can airline use aviation finance to improve their management and reduce risks
• How to become first-class international Aviation financial service provider under the financial openness
• Asset values and Investment opportunities in Chinese aviation financial Market
• Foreign capital liberalization will bring comprehensive aviation financing and asset management solutions
• How to optimize the aircraft lifecycle asset management
• Asset-light transformation: Business model and Business Process of operating lease
• How to capture the next growth point of aviation finance in the new decade
Senior Partner, Wintell & Co
Deputy Secretary（Transport, Transport and Housing Bureau, The Government of th...
Ian Jeffrey Wolfe
Executive Adviser, – Engineering & Fleet Managemen, Cebu Pacific
Thomas C. Kaplan
Senior Valuations Analyst, Flight Ascend Consultancy
CEO, Offshore Banking Unit, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.
Vipula Mathanga Gunatilleke
Group Chief Financial Offiecer, SriLankan Airlines Ltd.
Asia Head of Transportation and Space Milbank, Milbank，Tweed，Hadley＆McCloy LLP
Director of Aircraft Financing, Embraer
David K. O
Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, Milton Harbor Capital LLC
CFO, COMAC Capital Co.,Ltd.
Robert George Morris
Global Head of Consultancy, Flight Ascend Consultancy
Chief Financial Officer, Juneyao Airlines
Deputy Director of Finance Department, Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd
President, Institute of Airport Economics, CAUC
Chief Financial Officer, Shanghai Airport
Chief Financial Officer / Secretary of the Board, Spring Airlines
General Manager, China Southern Air International Financial Leasing...
Vice President, Asia Pacific, Waypoint Leasing
Vice President, Nanhua Futures
Senior Vice President, Strategic Planning & Investment Department of ...
President & CEO, YTO Cargo Airlines Co. Ltd.,
Vice president, China Cargo Airlines,Ltd
Deputy CEO/ General Manager, ICBC Leasing / ICBC Aviation Leasing Company...
Professor, CFA, ISTAT Certified Aviation Appraiser, New York University Shanghai
Director Structured Finance, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft
2019 Sponsors and Partners:
• Wintell & Co
• caixin Lxpress
• AIRPORT SUPPLIERS
• AIRLINE SUPPLIERS
• CAN NEWS