Wed May 15 AEST - Fri May 17 AEST (over 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue May 14 6:00pm - Fri May 17 3:00am
RACV Country Club
122 Healesville-Kinglake Rd, Healesville VIC 3777, Australia
Investors across the fixed income and credit asset class face unprecedented interest rate levels and divergent monetary policy settings across the globe, presenting them with a unique, strategic challenge.
CIE’s Fixed Income & Credit Forum addresses the challenges of managing and allocating capital across an asset class that is seemingly structurally impaired and complicated further by heightened uncertainty about the future direction of interest rates, inflation and debt levels.
This is presenting asset owners with new challenges and forcing them to rethink their approach to managing fixed income and credit portfolios. In response, investors are taking a proactive approach to managing risk, whilst adopting an active approach to identifying and capitalising on opportunities.
Topics to be covered include:
• The investment implications of divergent monetary policy settings and the global macro environment
• Identifying investment opportunities across the fixed income and credit spectrum
• Utilising derivatives as a tool for generating returns and immunising portfolios from risk
• Becoming more dynamic with the defensive portion of your portfolio
• Exploring the defensive nature of fixed income investing
Who should attend?
• Chief Investment Officers
• Heads of asset classes
• Investment Committee members
• Senior investment staff
• Trustees of institutional investor entities