Mon Sep 7 BST (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Sep 7 2:30am - Mon Sep 7 12:00pm
Saïd Business School
Park End St, Oxford OX1 1HP, UK
The CIO was first introduced to lead the Data Processing and Information Systems departments of the past. Today, the job is a much different role. The skill set and responsibilities are worlds apart from what they were a decade or two ago. And the role continues to adapt to the changing face of the modern business enterprise.
Discussing key topics such as the Cloud, Digital Transformation, Data & Analytics and the use of AI and IoT, CIO Event gives you the opportunity to meet leading decision makers under one roof at one time, to be part of the discussions that are shaping the future of security and to network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business.
The programme is driven by our senior level Advisory Board including representatives from TNT, Henley Business School, Fox Networks Group, US Department of Defense and Wyndham Group.
The CIO Event brings together leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors. The CIO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CIO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & Round table sessions led by visionaries within technology
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing IT
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
• Over 50 Senior Level IT Directors
• Keynotes, Interactive Round-tables and Lively Panel Discussions
• Industry leading topics around IoT, AI, Cloud, etc
• Networking with Industry Leaders
Group CIO, IAG
Vice President Global Transformation, AIG
CIO, Admiral Group
Chief Information & Technology Officer, JLL
CIO, McKesson UK
CIO, The Hut Group