Wed Oct 31 GMT (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Oct 31 12:00am - Wed Oct 31 12:00am
UBS European Headquarters
5 Broadgate Cir, London EC2M 2QS, UK
Austerity in public budgets has continued to place pressure on scare resources and the low yield market environment means those with investment balances and financing requirements are starting to think differently.
CIPFA has published new Codes and has now launched the Practitioners Guidance Notes to support their introduction and the production of Capital Strategies. The Guidance is flexible and non-prescriptive to reflect the various approaches being considered but effective risk based treasury management will always be a key factor in helping the public sector manage unprecedented budget reductions.
Our sessions have carefully been chosen to reflect the most critical issues currently facing treasury practitioners.
Who Should Attend?
• This event is aimed at treasury practitioners, capital accountants, managers with responsibility for treasury and capital, senior finance managers and chief finance offices along with elected members with treasury or capital responsibilities.
CIPFA Advisor for pensions and treasury management
Head of CIPFA Policy & Technical UK & International
Technical Manager, CIPFA
Strategic Director of Finance and Corporate Services, London Borough of Southwark
2018 Sponsors and Partners
• Society of District Council Treasurers
• Government Property Profession
• Independent Commission on Local Government Finance Wales
• Interedu Egitim Danismanlik
• The Society of London Treasurers