|Event Date||Thu Feb 17 EST (in about 1 month)|
Ransomware attacks are increasing with alarming speed – there were twice as many ransomware attacks in the first half of 2021 as there were in all of 2020. If you’re a CISO who loses sleep wondering if today is the day you get a ransom note for your data, then join Argyle and our partners for the CISO Leadership Forum on February 17, 2022.
You’ll hear from your information security peers how you can prepare for threats while being a good steward of your enterprise data.
Attend this virtual event to learn:
• How to maintain your data security standards while migrating key applications to the cloud
• Data governance best practices to keep your data usable, available, consistent and secure
• How to forge strategic partnerships for emergency preparedness across your enterprise
• Methods to lower your risk of adverse regulatory action under GDPR and CCPA
• How to handle the information security skills shortage that’s exacerbated by the Great Resignation
Head Of Data Governance, Bayer Crop Science
VP, Cybersecurity And Data Protection, Coats
Vice President, Head Of Analytics EMEA, Essence
Chief Technology Officer And Vice President Of Technology, Antea Group
Managing Director, Data And Analytics, Global Services, NTT Data Global Delivery Services Evaluation and Research