|Event Date||Mon Sep 13 EDT - Wed Sep 15 EDT (10 months ago)|
The most important financial innovation event this time, where international leaders and innovative trends will take you to the future of financial ecosystems in one place.
To publicize and share the analysis, comments, trends, success stories and criteria of national and international experts on the most current topics within the digital transformation and innovation agenda for banking and the real sector at an international level. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to have an important exhibition area in the commercial room of all the sponsoring companies and each of them, with its portfolio and products of greater impact for your organization
The vision of the future arrives at CLAB 2021 through never-before-seen connections, discover how people, consumers, bank management, regulations, data, financial hubs, consulting, new competitors and others redefine and inspire the challenges of a new decade.
Who is it for?
• Representatives of entities in the financial sector (vice presidents, managers, technology, operations, business and financial directors, and all those key decision makers for the development of products, channels, networks and financial services).
• Representatives of entities in the Fintech environment.
• Authorities and regulators.
• Members of payment networks and franchises.
• Global / local technology providers and strategic partners.
• Academic experts and consultants.
• Managers and leaders of digital transformation, 5G, IOT, Big Data, Cloud, Blockchain, AI, Fintech, e-Commerce and Digital Marketing.
Secretary General, Felaban
Dr. Julio José Prado
Minister of Production, Trade and Competitiveness, Republic of Ecuador.
Maria Victoria Diaz
Consulting Director. Smartbase Group.
General Manager, Founding Partner. CyberTech of Colombia
Director, Brazilian Federation of Banks (FEBRABAN)
Manuel Miguel Angel Diaz Diaz
General Director, Payment Systems and Market Infrastructures, Banco de México
Managing Director and member of the Executive Committee of Citigroup Treasury & Trade Solutions Latin America responsible for Digital Platforms.
Almudena De la Mata
Managing Partner, Blockchain Intelligence Legal Institute.
Commercial Director, Special Projects, FELABAN.
President, Fintech Association of Colombia
Microsoft, Head of the financial services industry for Brazil
Executive Vice President,Personal Banking and Marketing, Banco Davivienda
Patricio Melo Guerrero
Executive Vice President, Media, Banco Davivienda
VP & Head of Digital Partnerships, FinTech & Ventures - Latin America & Caribbean Region, Visa Inc
DIAMOND PLUS SPONSORSHIP:
• Clai Payments Technologies