|Event Date||Tue Jul 13 EDT - Thu Jul 15 EDT (3 months ago)|
The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged leaders in many ways and has accelerated existing customer trends such as a shift towards fully embracing the online world. As companies across the insurance industry race to digitize, how do claims professionals become change agents and lead their organizations through digital transformation?
It’s no secret that the insurance industry has been lagging behind other industries in the pace of digital adoption, so what lessons can be learned from other industries such as e-commerce? How can claims professionals innovate with technology to deliver big wins around return on investment to satisfy both consumers and stakeholders? With the recession triggered by the pandemic, decreasing profits and increasing claims costs, the role of claims professionals in making a positive business impact has been never more important.
Claims Innovation USA will bring together 1,000+ insurers, brokers, managing general agents, insurtech and industry experts to debate the hottest topics claims professionals are facing right now. The agenda has been built around the current industry challenges and includes more than 30 diverse sessions in engaging formats such as in-depth case studies, fireside chats and lively panel debates.
Leapfrog The Competition And Delight Customers By Exceeding Claims Expectations
We talk to the C-suite all year round, and our agendas are guaranteed to reflect the critical issues affecting your role, company and market today
• Deliver excellent customer experience in claims: Discover changing customer behaviours and other drivers of claims digital transformation and learn how to adapt processes and technology to win over the connected customer.
• Discover the cutting-edge technologies which will reshape the future of claims: Find out which latest innovation can help to reduce the number of claims, increase customer satisfaction, and streamline processes to give the claims department a competitive edge.
• Add intelligence to your claims management process: With a special focus on robotic process automation, artificial intelligence (AI), data analytics, litigation and real-time payments.
• Improve operational efficiency for high-impact business outcomes: Understand emerging risks within the insurance industry, such as social inflation, and learn how to better respond to it and collaborate with other business functions.
• Learn from incumbents and insurtechs: Get top tips to creating the best-in-class roadmap—people, process, technology.
Head of Claims, Mass Mutual US Insurance Operations
Director, Claim Strategy & Innovation, AAA - The Auto Club Group
SVP Claims, Sompo International
Attorney, SVP, McGriff
VP Claims, Kin Insurance
Senior Analyst, Celent
Enterprise Claims Data & Analytics Leader, American Family Insurance
Head of Data Analytics and Data Innovation, AXA
Chief Claims Officer, Resilience Insurance
Senior VP National Claims, Aviva
Founder, Ellwood Enterprises
CEO, Liability Dynamics Consulting
Managing Director, North America, Claims Central
VP Claims Operations, Texas Mutual Insurance Company
Senior Director Of Insurance Operations for the Americas, Cover Genius
Event Chair, InsurTech 360
Head of Claims, Generali UK
Vice President, Claim Operations, Amerisure Mutual Insurance Company
Claims Chief Operating Officer, Markel
Partner, SMA Strategy Meets Action
Chief Claims Officer, Germania Insurance
SVP - Asia Head of Claims Advisory and Operations, Marsh Asia
EVP & Chief Claims Officer, Arch Insurance
Chief Claims and Risk Engineering Officer, State Auto Insurance Companies
Group Chief Claims Officer, Zurich
Shannon Harjer - MA, CPCU, AIC, ARM
Executive Vice President, Producers National Corporation
VP Enterprise Sales, Metromile
Sabapathy (Pat) Ranganathan
Divisional Assistant Vice President (P&C IT), Great American Insurance
EVP Consumer Lines, Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company
VP Claims, The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
Sr VP Claims- Alt Markets, Great American Insurance
VP Claims, Topa Insurance Company
Product Group Lead, Root Insurance
Head of Claims, Mosaic
Casualty Claims Technical Team Consultant, Nationwide
VP Claims, Tower Hill Insurance Group
Head of Solutions, Airkit
Insurtech, Willis Re
Senior Counsel/Manager, Cyber Claims, Markel
AVP, Auto MD & Recovery Claims Leader, Grange Insurance
VP Operations, Next Insurance
Chief Data Officer, Sedgwick
Senior Vice President, Head of Group Innovation and Digital, Argo Group
Co-Founder, COO, Evolution IQ
Complex Claims Specialist - Cyber, Hiscox
Vice President – Fraud Prevention Unit & Claims Investigation, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
Cyber Claims Strategy Lead, The Hartford
VP of Product Marketing, Whatfix Inc.
• One Inc
• Evolution IQ
• Whatfix Inc.
• Digital Scouting
• Actuarial Post
• Global Risk Community
• Financial IT
• Insurtech News