Wed Sep 29 EET (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Sep 29 2:30am - Wed Sep 29 8:30am
Join like minded professionals to discuss the biggest challenges you face implementing cloud enabled advanced analytics in your organisations.
Cloud & AI Africa will feature one-on-one interviews, case studies and panel discussions including key topics such as:
• Cost and economics
• Model setup - on prem, off prem and/or hybrid
• Data privacy & protection
• Building a business case for cloud
• Building trust across the organisation
• The importance of data governance when migrating data to the cloud
• The hidden/ unexpected costs of the cloud
3 Reasons to attend:
• The best of the best
Our speakers are recognised as some of the most successful and forward-thinking data analytics executives in South Africa.
• Share ideas
Have the opportunity to listen to the experience of your peers and share your own ideas.
• Take it with you
All sessions will be recorded so you'll be able to revisit every point, every conversation and every inspiring thought after the event.
4 REASONS TO WATCH CLOUD & AI
• Join like minded professionals in the Cloud & AI world, and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating events which deliver true insights.
• Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the event around your schedule, or catch up on-demand.
• Interact with the cloud and AI's community’s leading lights. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.
• All for free! There’s no fee to register, and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device.
Guillermo Azcárraga Gomis
HPE GreenLake Go To Market for MLOPs, HPE (Spain)
Chief Technology Officer, Enterprise Cloud Products, SUSE
AWS AI Lead, Standard Bank (South Africa)
Cloud Transformation & Migration Lead, Nedbank
Architecture Chapter Lead, Hollard Insurance (South Africa)
Group Head of Data Management , Hollard Insurance (South Africa)
Head, PreBuilt AI, Standard Bank Group (South Africa)
Senior Manager: Data Enablements/Chief Data Officer, Sasol (South Africa)
Chief Data Officer, Absa (Kenya)
Chief Data Officer, RAC WA (Australia)
Senior Manager: Data Science, MTN
Executive: Group Data Services, Nedbank (South Africa)
Head of Engineering, FNZ Group (South Africa)
CIO: Data, Analytics & AI, Standard Bank (South Africa)
Head of Artificial Intelligence, Multichoice Group (South Africa)
Data Analytics Manager, Anglo American (South Africa)
Data Engineering Manager, NetCare (South Africa)
• Altron / Hewlett Packard Enterprise