Thu Feb 17 +08 (in 2 months)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Feb 16 7:00pm - Thu Feb 17 4:00am
Kinfos Events are proud to launch APAC’s first dedicated banking summit on “Cloud and Data Transformation”. This inaugural edition will be jointly re-presented by some of the top banks and industry leaders. This event will help you obtain latest insights, case studies, best practices and key trends in Cloud computing, big data, Open banking, Tokenization.
• Cloud migration right in the rush for digital transformation.
• The workforce of future to accelerate cloud and data transformation in banking.
• Tokenization, Encryption and Masking to deliver end-to-end data security.
• Data sovereignty and Data protection – The challenges and how to overcome them.
• Unlock Open Banking with Data
• High-level tactics for leveraging data to enable AI
• Building a data governance program
• The Evolving Future of digital KYC
• Cross-border payments as a part of Cloud Journey
• IoT – maintain a complete risk profile in real time
Chief Strategy, Transformation & Digital Officer, Maybank
Director, Head of Programs for Citi Ventures APAC, Citi
Principal Data Scientist – AI CoE, Suncorp
Senior Manager Data Governance, Beyond Bank
Director, Group Technology, AMP
Lai Chon Yoong
Head of Project & Governance, Standard Chartered
Director - APAC Regional Head of Digital Solutions, UBS
Steven WONG Weng Leong
Chief Digital & Global Banking Strategist, China Construction Bank