|Event Date||Tue Mar 10 EDT - Wed Mar 11 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
9 Leominster Connector, Leominster, MA 01453, USA
Commercial Loan Documentation provides commercial lending and credit professionals with the skills to ensure legal compliance in the lending arrangement. Participants will strengthen customer relations by demystifying the legal process and will protect their organizations from unnecessary losses caused by incomplete documentation. This course includes the latest revisions to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Who will benefit?
This introductory course is designed for anyone who needs to develop or improve loan documentation skills as they relate to commercial lending.
• Establish the importance of completely and accurately documenting commercial loans.
• Determine the required authority documentation and where to obtain it for sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, nonprofit associations, trusts, and estates and guardianships.
• Ensure viability of legal documents by practicing the dos and don'ts for completing forms.
• Secure repayment through the correct use of promissory notes for demand, term loans, and revolving lines of credit.
• Ensure first priority security interest in collateral in secured lending under the Uniform Commercial Code.
• Understand and communicate the obligations of revocable and irrevocable commitments.