Mon Feb 14 UTC (in 24 days)
In your timezone (EST): Sun Feb 13 7:00pm - Sun Feb 13 7:00pm
This webinar will begin with a review of “commercial real estate” including types of properties and demand/supply in the “current” market. The session will then cover the entire “loan process” by which a commercial real estate (CRE) loan is marketed, underwritten, approved, documented, “closed,” and monitored. The process will include a discussion of CRE underwriting techniques and loan documentation issues. Additionally, strategies to handle a problem CRE loan will be addressed.
• Review commercial real estate including types of properties and demand/supply in the current market
• Gain an understanding of how banks process CRE loans
• Learn the steps of marketing, underwriting, approving, documenting, closing, and monitoring a CRE loan
• Cover CRE loan underwriting techniques and documentation issues
• Address problem CRE loan issues
• Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, relationship managers, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers.
David L. Osburn
Founder, Osburn & Associates, LLC