|Event Date||Wed Nov 17 EST - Thu Nov 18 EST (in 27 days)|
Celebrating the 40th edition of CTS! Learn about critical policy issues, legislation updates and other technical trends at Canada’s largest and longest-running indirect tax event. For 2021, it will be a fully virtual experience.
Connect with the best and brightest in indirect tax this fall at the Commodity Tax Symposium, offered online for the first time in 2021.
At this live virtual event, you’ll study the latest changes to indirect tax policies and find out what updates you can expect for legislation and compliance in the wake of pandemic recovery. Build skills that will help you protect your tax practice through comprehensive technical sessions, hot topic panels, engaging keynotes and more.
Tune in from anywhere across Canada to enjoy an online format that’s both practical and interactive as we celebrate 40 years of CTS.
• critical issues in commodity tax
• GST, HST, PST and QST
• the latest case law updates
• industry-specific challenges
• and much more
Who should attend?
• accounting professionals
• senior executives
• professionals who lead internal commodity tax groups for industry or not-for-profit organizations
• representatives from the CRA, the Department of Finance, and provincial ministries of finance charged with policy and compliance initiatives regarding sales taxes and other indirect taxes