|Event Date||Wed Mar 17 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
This one-hour webinar, co-hosted by Community Bankers of Georgia and ICBA Securities, will discuss the current state of investing, and will highlight sectors that have appeared or have become more popular over the past year. We will also comment on the makeup of a typical community bank’s bond portfolio in 2021.
The past 12 months have been a non-stop ride through first-ever events related to the bond market. Unprecedented stimulus programs, aggressive Federal Reserve actions, and a institutional investors’ changing demands have produced an entirely new paradigm for portfolio management.
Who should attend:
Those working as CEOs, CFOs, investment managers, directors, and anyone responsible for balance sheet or investment portfolio management that have the working knowledge necessary to benefit from the content of this webinar.
What you’ll learn:
• How interest rates have changed over the last year
• The influence the Federal Reserve is having on the shape of the yield curve
• Strategies to protect against prepayment risk
• Popular investments that have emerged in 2021
• The components of a high performing bond portfolio
James L. Reber
ICBA Securities President and CEO, Tennessee