Wed Dec 1 UTC (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Dec 1 6:00am - Wed Dec 1 7:00am
The Community Reinvestment Act has considerable strategic and operational implications for financial institutions, and if properly managed these liabilities can be transformed into an asset. Financial institutions often do not have the appropriate infrastructure in place to effectively improve CRA performance. Additionally, retail and commercial product offerings are often not being positioned to fully leverage available CRA credit. With an effective strategy, community banks should be able to exceed CRA requirements in a cost effective and impactful manner.
This webinar will provide the fundamentals of sound and efficient CRA program management, address industry trends and CRA modernization, and provide insights into cost effective strategies to achieve CRA regulatory objectives.
If improperly managed, CRA regulatory requirements pose considerable operational, compliance and strategic liabilities for financial institutions. Conversely, if properly managed CRA can serve as a strong tool to improve brand favorability while generating significant revenue for community banks.
Who Should Attend?
• Chief Executive Officers
• Chief Operational Officers
• Chief Compliance Officers
• Managing Directors
• Institutional Banking
• CRA Program Directors
• Corporate Responsibility Program Directors
• Improve awareness of the changing regulatory landscape around the Community Reinvestment Act
• Learn about opportunities to fortify and/or mitigate the CRA performance of your bank
• Discover opportunities leverage your current strategies to maximize CRA performance
Managing Director, The PNC Financial Institutions Group, PNC Capital Markets Group
Founder / President, Stanford Road Advisors, LLC