Tue Jun 22 CDT - Wed Jun 23 CDT (4 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jun 22 9:30am - Wed Jun 23 4:00pm
1001 Amber Avenue, Stevens Point
1001 Amber AveStevens Point, WI 54482, USA
The WBA Compliance Forums provide the experienced compliance professional with information you need to stay informed in a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
FORUM MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE:
• FLEXIBILITY to choose the dates or locations that work best for you or send other representatives based on the topics that are covered.
• IN-DEPTH INFORMATION on key compliance issues.
• NETWORKING opportunities with other compliance officers.
• ACCESS TO THE WBA COMPLIANCE FORUM LISTSERV for sharing information with other Forum members.
• CREDITS available - CLE and other compliance certifications.
• The WBA Compliance Forum will be submitted to ABA Professional Certifications for CE credit review and is pending approval. Once we receive notification of the credit approval, we will notify attendees.
• Submission of education program material to the Board of Bar Examiners does not guarantee CLE Credit will be granted.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
It is essential that your bank's compliance officer attend. We realize regulatory compliance should be approached from a team perspective, and that is why you are given the flexibility to send additional employees to sessions on topics that relate directly to their positions in the bank.